sbt-typelevel configures sbt for developing, testing, cross-building, publishing, and documenting your Scala library on GitHub, with a focus on semantic versioning and binary compatibility. It is a collection of plugins that work well individually and even better together.
- Auto-generated GitHub actions workflows, parallelized on Scala version and platform (JVM, JS, Native)
- git-based dynamic versioning
- Binary-compatibility checking with MiMa, following early semantic versioning
- CI publishing of releases and snapshots to Sonatype/Maven
- CI deployed GitHub pages websites generated with mdoc and Laika
- Auto-populated settings for various boilerplate (SCM info, API doc urls, Scala.js sourcemaps, etc.)
sbt new typelevel/typelevel.g8
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!