Mesmer is an OpenTelemetry instrumentation library for Scala applications.
- Scala: 2.13.x
- JVM: 1.11+
See the docs for more information.
examples subproject contains a test application that uses Akka Cluster.
Go here for more information.
- You're encouraged to use
the sbt native client. It will
speed up your builds and your pre-commit checks (below). Just set
export SBT_NATIVE_CLIENT=trueand sbt will use the native client.
- Install pre-commit
- If you're using Intelij Idea:
- Download "google-java-format" plugin and use it
- Go to "Editor" -> "Code Style" -> "YAML". Uncheck "Indent sequence value" and "Brackets" (in the "Spaces" menu)
There are 3 directories relevant to the process:
website/- Docusaurus application
docs/- markdown pages with the documentation
mesmer-docs/- markdown pages compiled by mdoc
To run Docusaurus locally:
- install node (version >= 14) and yarn
- go to the "website" directory:
- run the following:
yarn yarn run start
To see the documentation changes in your running Docusaurus instance you need to recompile with the following command:
This will put them into
mesmer-docs/target/mdoc where the Docusaurus can pick them up (the location where Docusaurus
looks for these pages is configured in
The homepage (in case you need to make changes to it) resides in