The decoupling of scala-xml from the Scala compiler and standard library is possible because the compiler desugars XML literals in Scala source code into a set of method calls. Alternative implementations of these calls are welcome! (This implementation shows the calls needed.)
API documentation is available here.
How-to documentation is available in the wiki
Contributors are welcome. Please consult the contributor guide on the wiki.
Some old issues from the Scala issue tracker have been migrated here, but not all of them. Community assistance identifying and migrating still-relevant issues is welcome. See this page for details.
- Advxml - Functional library combining scala-xml with cats-core
- Binding.scala - Reactive programming library
- ezXML - Extensions for traverse, encoding, decoding and mapping XML
- http4s-scala-xml - XML literal support in http4s
- Json4s XML - Conversion to and from JSON
- monadic-html - DOM-like event-based programming with XHTML
- phobos - Data-binding library based on stream parsing using Aalto XML
- scalacheck-xml - Provides Scalacheck instances for scala-xml
- scalaxb - XML data binding, serialization, SOAP and WSDL support
- ScalaTags - Alternative syntax for XML literals
- scala-xml-dotty - Macro library for XML literals in Dotty
- XML SPaC - Streaming event-based parser combinators
- xs4s - XML streaming for Scala
- xtract - A library for deserializing XML
You might also search "XML" on Scaladex.