A set of utilities for working with Typesafe Slick 3.X. It provides the following:
- Some "Ables" traits for common data representations of database objects
- Definition of an abstract Schema which defines fragments of table rows, queries, mapped types, etc.
- The building blocks for DRY implementation of database schemas.
- Other common and repeated utilities for working with Slick 3.X
- Abstractions for keeping database-specific code out of your application.
The intent is to provide a consistent set of frequently used features that can be implemented in a variety of relational databases. This is intended for applications that need to support multiple database types without letting their differences creep into application code. The differences are managed in slickery.