KissJson is Scala library designed to work with the JSON data exchange format. This library has three main characteristics:
- A collection of types that can represent any kind of JSON value.
- Conversors that can convert
- from JsonValue to a string representation (and vice versa)
- from JsonValue to scala types (and vice versa)
- Tools to work directly with the JsonValues
The usage of the library is documented in the form of examples in sourcecode:
- How to write JSON literals
- Converting from Scala classes to JsonValues
- Converting from JsonValues to Scala classes
- Parsing from a String to a JsonValues
- Some JsonValue usage examples
<dependency> <groupId>com.bryghts.kissjson</groupId> <artifactId>kissjson_2.10</artifactId> <version>0.0.1-M2</version> </dependency>
libraryDependencies += "com.bryghts.kissjson" % "kissjson_2.10" % "0.0.1-M2"