Core Gherkin interpreter for driving automation with behaviour defined in feature specifications.
- gwen-web: Web automation engine
Visit the Gwen home page for our user documentation and getting started guide.
- Java 8 (version 1.8) or higher
Copyright 2014-2022 Branko Juric, Brady Wood.
This software is open sourced under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
See also: LICENSE
This project has dependencies on other open source projects. All distributed third party dependencies and their licenses are listed in the LICENSE-THIRDPARTY file.
Open sourced 14 May 2014 09:30 pm AEST
New capabilities, improvements, and fixes and documentation are all valid candidates for contribution. Submissions can be made using pull requests. Each submission is reviewed and verified by the project maintainers before being integrated and released to the community. We ask that all code submissions include unit tests.
By submitting contributions, you agree to release your work under the license that covers this software.
How to Contribute
- Fork this repository
- Create a branch on your forked repository
- Commit your changes to your branch
- Push your branch to your forked repository
- Create a pull request from your branch to here
Users who raised issues
- Chris Leong | Martino Turturiello | bliddicoat | Andrew Gillett | anshu781126 | ketu4u2010 | Rahul9844 | rkevin99 | dfriquet | Priyanka Chaturvedi | Jacob Juric | Alban Minassian | DK-India | sse2ebdd